Learn from the mistakes of others — you can never live long enough to make them all yourself. ~ John Luther
<<<< Let the learning begin at Home >>>>
...Thoughts to Contemplate - Reflect - Discover - Explore - Inspire & Enrich Yourself...
- Children Learn What They Live…
- Children Learn What They Live…..
- Laugh at your mistakes, but learn from them.
- Mistakes are the usual bridge ….
- Don’t be afraid to learn…
- Mistakes are committed by Strong as well as Weak People But…
- Children learn more from…
- Easy is to judge the mistakes of others, Difficult is to recognize ur own mistakes. It is easier to protect ur feet with slippers than to cover the earth with carpet.
- Live life as if…~A Great Life Quote by Mahatma Gandhi!
- We learn something from everyone …..
- Learn to live in the NOW ….
- If a child can’t learn the way we teach………….
- Do not train a child to learn by force or harshness…
- If we desire to blossom like a rose, then learn to adjust with the thorns.
- Keep you mind open, you can learn something new each day
- Mahatma Gandhi Quotes….Everyone is human
- Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to …..
- Good morning Friends ;Learn how to be happy
- Good judgment comes from experience
- If you don’t find time to learn …
- We are very good Lawyer for our MISTAKES and …..
- Great message for us to learn from a pair of walking legs….
- Try to Achieve Higher Knowledge – Shakespeare…
- Education is what remains after one …………
- Seven Brilliant Quotes by Great People!!!
- Surest Way to be Happy….
- Two things indicate weakness….
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness… ~Martin Luther King Jr
- Everything that we see ~ Martin Luther King Jr.
- Keep Climbing….~ Martin Luther King Jr