Love Your Parents….

PinterestFacebookShare

Children / parents  Quotes – Inspirational Quotes, Pictures and Motivational Thoughts,love,happy parents dayLove Your Parents . We are so busy growing up,we often forget they are also growing old.

Children parents Quotes – Inspirational Quotes, Pictures and Motivational Thoughts

<<<< No Place Like Home >>>>

...Thoughts to Contemplate - Reflect - Discover - Explore - Inspire & Enrich Yourself...

Related posts:

1. The moment a child is born….
  2. Children learn more from…
  3. Kids go where there is……
  4. The most beautiful thing in this world is…
  5. Children are the flower of life …….Happy Children’s Day
SUBSCRIBE TO GET INSPIRATIONS BY EMAIL. .

26 Responses to Love Your Parents….

1. Pingback: Superb message !! You lie to your parents for your lover….. | Regal Home Watch

2. GADILA PENTAIAH says:

Parent to Child and vice versa.. Love is real only in the form of mothers with exeptions at some levels, even the pets are loved but not the parents.Vilons of the Love are the ego, growing age gap in standards and living, all the roads and thoughts leading to earn money for a better to good position which will never end without contentment.
    So my suggestion, to imrove the love between Parent and Child, is follow the traditions of our grand parents and sunchronise this with imaginations of all the family what a grand child should be.
    If real love exists between parents and child, so many day cares and pre schools will have to closed to nil and the child is better in the hands of ones grand parents than the paid Aya or Amma.
    Young one should look back and atleast put your parents before the status/money you earn. Learn some thing from the fact, which is …….. Parents after retirement went to USA for a stay of 6 month with their son and his family ( wife, son). After 2 months old mother died due to heart attack in USA. The old father could bring the dead body to India and performed he last rites. He was relaxes as he need not to pay for the bringing of the fead body as it was free due to insurance coverage.
    Here
    The husband did his duty and repented had he not gone to US he sometimes could stay with his wife.
    The son could not attend and perform the last rites of his mother. Budget calculated and left it to his father.
    You think whether the love existed in above case, if so why the son failed in his duties towards his mother.

I blame the society which has status tag and making every one to run for the same.
    After all we are not earning machines. we must respect the family net work and not networth, atleast in India.

3. nooray helal says:

love & love

4. Kiran Shah says:

hanji………….m bahut hi prem karti hu apne mom ko or pappa ko jo ab eish duniya m nahi hai……m bahut jiyada miss karti hu……….or us se jiyada yaad kari hu.dil m ek tufan sa ata hi…………….
    vo jab yaad aa ye bahut yaad aiye.game jindagi k andhre ujale……….m vo jab yaad aye bahut yaad aye………..

• Taranjeet Singh says:

I like ur comment Kiran, I m sad to hear that u have lost ur parents….. Take care dear…

• Mayank jha says:

hello sister , i want to share one facts
      there are many flowers in the garden but we pluck only those which appear prrety and good
      In the same way God calls those people who are the best in these world
      take care
      God is with you

5. Neha thakur says:

I love ma mom n dad
    ma all happines r ma parnts…i can tolrate evrythng bt regarding ma parnts i can’t tolrate nythng….for me ma whole world is ma parnts…… I can do evrythng for ma parnts oh god bless dem……. N make them happy evrytime….

6. aslin says:

In the hospital, while watching a mother who is laboring her child.. It makes me remember all my faults to my mother,on how i disobeyed her, on how I treat her bad not thinking the time when she labored me. .It helped me realized that I was so very wrong before.
    And now, as times goes by,I would like to spend it for my parents.
    I will take this opportunity to say thank you and I love you so..mama&papa

7. R p sinha says:

i like it

8. yashashvi says:

no one in ths world can love us
    like our parents…
    i also loves my maa na paaa alot….

9. yashashvi says:

i also lv my maa nd paa alot…

10. Vivek Bhatt says:

Love you mummy and daddy!! will make you proud one day! :)

11. zara shaikh says:

i love my mom and dad i can’t live with out mom and dad
    i love u my best friend mom and my best dad

12. areeba khan says:

And now, as times goes by,I would like to spend it for my parents.
    I will take this opportunity to say thank you and I love you so..mama&papa

13. areeba khan says:

parents r the precious gift frm godddd so respect them love themm and care for them as much as u can
    if u want to know the importance of parents ask frm those who don’t have

14. Prangya mohanty says:

I love my parents…maa nd papa u r the world’s best parents:-)love u lot

15. Avdhesh sharma says:

Simple….word bola jata hai ….dene wala khuda hai….palne wala,khuda hota hai….raksha karne wala khuda hota hai….yeh sab kha da ki nahmat hai…or yah nahmat hame hamare mata pita se bhi milti hai ……yani khuda mandir,Majid,gurudwra and charch nahi dhundha vo hamare sath rahtey….hai….. Hamare parents…..

16. spoorthy says:

heart touching story

17. MAA BAAP DUNIYA KEY SUB SAY BADI NEMAT HAI.MAA BAAP ANMOL HOTAY HAI.MAA BAAP KAY KADMOO KAY NEECHAY JANNAT HOTA HAI.Paani ho agar jaanat to Maa Baap key karo khidmat,paani ho agar shohrat to Maa Baap key lay low duwayaien.

18. iam agree with ARREBA KHAN,Mother and Father is really a precious gift from ALLAH ( GOD ).In this world,what ever u want to buy,you can buy very easily.but your mother and fathe,thats only once in a life,you can not buy another one.MAA, some time even she is sleeping with empty stomach.but she is keeping the food for her kids,she didnt buy new clothes for her self,but she is buying for her kids,MAA one of the incredible word in this world.mindblowing,superb,fantastic,excellent,tremendous,marvellous,gorgeous,even the whole life we will support,care for our parents especially for mother,we cant like pay it for her,for instance if we will care her more than 70 years,just imagine and think we did not pay like a one moment again foristance,our 70 years care, is equivalent to her one moment. for instance,when she is feeding the baby,the one fraction moment,when she is changing the baby from one breast to another breast,even we did not pay like that fraction moment. I LOVE YOU MY MUMY AND PAPA.Ihope my papa will be in heaven ( janatul firdous) .AAMEEN INSHA ALLAH.Thank you !

19. Rajveer RV says:

this was heart touching….

20. Deepika says:

I still not believe that my father is not alive. He is still alive in us, in our talks, thought s , and every moment in our life.Paa you are in our soul you are in our hearts and remains alive with us…always. ..love u paa….miss u paa…

21. farheen siddiqui says:

Really mother & father is only life of every children