In honor of President’s Day, we’ve listed 10 of the best President’s Day quotes
- When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. -Franklin D. Roosevelt
- It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit. -Harry S. Truman
- I am rather inclined to silence, and whether that be wise or not, it is at least more unusual nowadays to find a man who can hold his tongue than to find one who cannot. -Abraham Lincoln
- If hard work is not another name for talent, it is the best possible substitute for it. -James Garfield
- Honesty is the first chapter of the book of wisdom. -Thomas Jefferson
- You don’t get everything you want. A dictatorship would be a lot easier. -George W. Bush
- Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. -Ronald Reagan
- I know only two tunes: one of them is ‘Yankee Doodle’, and the other one isn’t. -Ulysses S. Grant
- I leave you, hoping that the lamp of liberty will burn in your bosoms until there shall no longer be a doubt that all men are created free and equal. -Abraham Lincoln
- As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. -John F. Kennedy.
Author Quotes – Inspirational Quotes, Picture and Motivational Thoughts
The 32nd President of USA Franklin D. Roosevelt, a polio survivor, was unable to use his legs throughout his presidency. He was, very infrequently, photographed in a wheelchair – as he was here, with a “polio poster child.”
May your friends respect you , your troubles neglect you , your family protect you , and negativity not affect you !!!
!!!! Have a Great Day !!!!
Happiness– Inspirational Quotes, Motivational Thoughts and Pictures
<<<< My Happiness, My Home >>>>>
*Once, an old man was sitting on a bench of a garden with his 25yrs old son. There was a tree beside the bench. Old man saw a bird sitting on the tree. He asked the son- what’s
this? Son replied- it’s a crow.
The old… man again asked what’s this? Son said- I already told u that it’s a crow. The old man again asked what’s this? Son angrily said- are u deaf or mad, papa? How many times to tell u it’s a crow. Can’t u understand?
Old man patiently replied- my dear son, when u were 5yrs old, u asked me 174 times the same question that what’s this and i replied everytime with a kiss that, it’s a crow! Now, I askd u 3 times and u were irritated.
NOTE: It’s the difference between the love of parents and love from the children
So please do your duty when your parents are dependent on u. Don’t hurt them.
Love your parents, you’ll be in their shoes soon*
Life / Learning /Inspirational story ,Quotes – Inspirational Quotes, Pictures and Motivational Thoughts