In honor of President’s Day, we’ve listed 10 of the best President’s Day quotes
- When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. -Franklin D. Roosevelt
- It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit. -Harry S. Truman
- I am rather inclined to silence, and whether that be wise or not, it is at least more unusual nowadays to find a man who can hold his tongue than to find one who cannot. -Abraham Lincoln
- If hard work is not another name for talent, it is the best possible substitute for it. -James Garfield
- Honesty is the first chapter of the book of wisdom. -Thomas Jefferson
- You don’t get everything you want. A dictatorship would be a lot easier. -George W. Bush
- Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. -Ronald Reagan
- I know only two tunes: one of them is ‘Yankee Doodle’, and the other one isn’t. -Ulysses S. Grant
- I leave you, hoping that the lamp of liberty will burn in your bosoms until there shall no longer be a doubt that all men are created free and equal. -Abraham Lincoln
- As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. -John F. Kennedy.
Author Quotes – Inspirational Quotes, Picture and Motivational Thoughts
...Thoughts to Contemplate - Reflect - Discover - Explore - Inspire & Enrich Yourself...