Simple precaution in Cough, Cold and Fever – Children
For children, simple precaution in Cough, Cold and Fever :
- Drink hot water with honey – 4 times a day.
- Hot milk (older children can have hot tea and coffee also).
- Hot soup, rice kanji.
- Gargling with hot water or salt-water.
- No bath for 2 days during fever. Next 4 days, no head bath, only a body bath. Later, head bath as usual.
- Air conditioning is to be controlled at 25 degree C in the day, 27 degree at night. In winter months, better to switch it off.
- No ice cream, cold drinks or cold fruit juices especially in winter.
- Warm clothing (sweater, head cap) while going to school in the winter months.
Source : Daily Health Inspirations – Stay Healthy ~ Stay Happy ~ because Good Health is true Wealth…
<<<< Welcome To Healthy Living>>>
The whole of life, from the moment you are born
to the moment you die, is a process of learning.
Life / Learning Quotes – Inspirational Quotes, Pictures and Motivational Thought
Which shade of “TAJ MAHAL” do you like the most?
The Taj Mahal (ताज महल, “crown of palaces”) is a white Marble mausoleum located in Agra, India. It was built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his third wife, Mumtaz Mahal. The Taj Mahal is widely recognized as “the jewel of Muslim art in India and one of the universally admired masterpieces of the world’s heritage.
Beautiful Places – Inspire You… Make you feel good…
<<< Home >>>
Only A Lovely Person Can Feel Your Silent Pain And Will Hold Your Hand Till You Become Strong Again
Love Quotes – Inspirational Pictures, Quotes and Motivational Thoughts