Which shade of “TAJ MAHAL” do you like the most?
The Taj Mahal (ताज महल, “crown of palaces”) is a white Marble mausoleum located in Agra, India. It was built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his third wife, Mumtaz Mahal. The Taj Mahal is widely recognized as “the jewel of Muslim art in India and one of the universally admired masterpieces of the world’s heritage.
Beautiful Places - Inspire You… Make you feel good… . <<< Home >>>
...Thoughts to Contemplate - Reflect - Discover - Explore - Inspire & Enrich Yourself...
- Taj Mahal – India… Beautiful Places
- Zao National Park – Japan…. Beautiful Places
- Beautiful place – Plitvice Lakes National Park Croatia
- Top world tourism ; Kelimutu, Three colored Lakes, Flores, Indonesia
- Breath Taking Scenes Of Mount Fuji. Japan.
- Meteora – Greece – Beautiful Places…
- A stunning picture of Sagano Bamboo forest, Japan
- Sierra Nevada Sequoia National Park California USA.
- Agra Fort India, Beautiful Places~Inspirational Pictures~Motivate You
- Beautiful Jagdalpur Chitrakoot Falls ~ India
- Beautiful Places ~ Picturesque Cinque Terre ~ UNESCO Heritage region
- Most amazing place to visit :Hanging Monastery.
- Beautiful places to visit,Overseas Highway in Florida
- Beautiful Silver Forest, Colorado, USA.
- Beautiful Places ~ Natural Walkways of Maldives
- Wonderful Places :Circular Pedestrian Bridge In Lujiazui, China
- Beautiful places ~ Crater Lake ~Oregon ~ USA
- Sunset at Corsica, France ~ Beautiful Places to Visit
- Good Morning~Beautiful Places , Pictures of the World~Sahara Desert Sunset
- Beautiful Places, Pictures of the World~ Niagara Falls~Ontario, Canada and New York, United States
- A beautiful ICE cave, Serendipity Canada ..
- Autumn Alps Germany ~ Beautiful Places
- The Langkawi sky-bridge
- Bora Bora Islands ~ Beautiful Places
- Beautiful place !!!!
- Motivational Quote ;To be yourself….
- Crystal Island, the World’s Biggest Building
- Jeita Grotto (set of interconnected limestone caves located in Lebanon)
- Incredible and Amazoning ;)
- Tupai, heart-shaped island, Bora Bora, French Polynesia – Beautiful