Ginger – The smart person’s aspirin
Top 10 Health Benefits of Ginger
1. Ginger is used in the treatment of ovarian cancer. Ginger powder induces cell death in all ovarian cancer cells to which it was applied.
2. As Ginger contains anti viral, anti toxic, and anti fungal properties, and is used for the prevention of and treatment against the common cold. The intake of ginger helps stimulate the secretion of mucus, quieting your cough and soothing any scratchiness I your throat.
3. The health benefit of ginger is it acts as an antihistamine and aids in the treatment of allergies.
4. Since Ginger contains special enzymes responsible for catalyzing the proteins in your food, it provides the best health benefits helping in digestion and the prevention of cramps.
5. Ginger has proven to help lower your cholesterol levels and prevent the formation of blood clots.
6. Ginger has been used by pregnant women to ward off the morning sickness. Ginger may be effective for nausea and vomiting in pregnant women when used for short periods.
7. Fresh ginger juice if applied to minor burns as well as skin irritations provides immediate relief.
8. Ginger oil is used in spas and saloons for a perceived refreshing effect on one’s mind and a potential ability to reduce arthritic pain.
9. Ginger can also be used for reducing toothache.
10. Ginger may be used by children over 2 years of age to treat nausea, stomach cramping, and headaches.
...Thoughts to Contemplate - Reflect - Discover - Explore - Inspire & Enrich Yourself...