FACTS about NEWSPAPERS
1. More than 24 billion newspapers are published every year !!!!
2. In China, early government-produced news sheets, called TIPAO, circulated among court officials during the late Han dynasty (second and third centuries AD).
3. The first modern newspapers were products of western European countries like Germany (publishing Relation in 1605), France (Gazette in 1631), Belgium (Nieuwe Tijdingen in 1616) and England (the London Gazette, founded in 1665.
4. If all our newspaper was recycled, we could save about 250,000,000 trees each year !!!
5. To produce each week’s Sunday newspapers, 500,000 trees must be cut down.
6. In India, The Times of India is the largest English newspaper, with 2.14 million copies daily
...Thoughts to Contemplate - Reflect - Discover - Explore - Inspire & Enrich Yourself...
- Motivational Quote ;To be yourself….
- FACTS about LIGHTNING….
- Good Morning ~ Noble Thought for today ~ Save Trees ~
- Beautiful Jagdalpur Chitrakoot Falls ~ India
- Save water
- Save Water….
- Good morning ;Some Amazing and Unknown Facts
- Beautiful places to visit,Overseas Highway in Florida
- 30 WAYS TO BETTER HEALTH IN 2014
- Earth has enough to satisfy everyone’s Need….
- Beautiful Places ~ Picturesque Cinque Terre ~ UNESCO Heritage region
- Happy Republic Day :Jai Ho
- On the first day of this New year… I make a wish
- Funny Quotes of the Day ~ 10 facts about you
- How to find the purpose of life?
- Seven complicated facts about Women:-
- Important Facts Of Life
- A letter to Mother Earth
- Explore , Discover, Dream…
- Beautiful New Year Greeting
- Taj Mahal – India… Beautiful Places
- Beautiful Silver Forest, Colorado, USA.
- Explore. Dream. Discover. ~ Mark Twain
- Agra Fort India, Beautiful Places~Inspirational Pictures~Motivate You
- Effects of cold water !!!!
- Happy New Year 2013 Wishes & Greetings!!!
- Today is Sardar Patel Jayanti ~ Remembering the Iron Man of India
- Sunset at Corsica, France ~ Beautiful Places to Visit
- Beautiful places ~ Crater Lake ~Oregon ~ USA
- Happy republic Day….