While most people consider cherries to be a delicious fruit to include in their dessert, ice-cream and so on and so forth, the fact is it doesn’t just end there.
Cherries are a nutritional powerhouse fruit with so many incredible health benefits.
Top Ten Great Health Benefits of Eating Cherries
1. Cherries, known as a “super-fruit”, are packed with antioxidants called anthropocentric which aid in the reduction of heart disease and cancer.
2. Cherries are one of the few food sources that contain melatonin, an antioxidant that helps regulate heart rhythms and the body’s sleep cycles.
3. Cherries are an excellent source of beta carotene (vitamin A). In fact they contain 19 times more beta carotene than blueberries and strawberries.
4. Cherries are rich in vitamins C, E, potassium, magnesium, iron, folate and fiber.
5. Cherries are referred to as “brain food”, aiding in brain health and in the prevention of memory loss.
6. Because cherries contain anthocyanins, they can reduce inflammation and symptoms of arthritis and gout.
7. Eating cherries reduces the risk of diabetes.
8. Cherries are a good source of fiber which is important for digestive health.
9. Cherries are a great snack or dessert choice important for weight-maintenance.
10. Because of their powerful anti-inflammatory benefits, cherries are said to reduce pain and joint soreness for runners and athletes after workouts.Health Inspirations – Tips – Inspirational Quotes, Pictures and Motivational Thought
<<<< Wish you Healthy Life ~ Welcome Home >>> .
...Thoughts to Contemplate - Reflect - Discover - Explore - Inspire & Enrich Yourself...