A Teacher is… A Friend…. A philosopher…A Guiding Light … An Inspiration… A Teacher is like a candle who burns brightly to enlighten others….A Salute to all the teachers.
Happy Teacher’s Day
Why is Teacher’s Day celebrated on Sep 05 in India?
Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan was an Indian philosopher and statesman who was the second President of India from 1962 to 1967. He was the first Vice President of India (1952–1962).
One of India’s most influential scholars of comparative religion and philosophy, Radhakrishnan built a bridge between the East and the West by showing how the philosophical systems of each tradition are comprehensible within the terms of the other. He wrote authoritative exegeses of India’s religious and philosophical literature for the English speaking world.
Radhakrishnan was knighted in 1931 but ceased to use the title “Sir” after India attained independence. Among the many other honours he received were theBharat Ratna (1954) and the Order of Merit (1963).
His birthday is celebrated in India as Teachers’ Day on 5 September.
Teacher Inspirational Pictures, Quotes & Motivational Thoughts
...Thoughts to Contemplate - Reflect - Discover - Explore - Inspire & Enrich Yourself...
- Wishing you a very Happy Teachers day!
- Happy Teachers Day!card,quotes
- Heartiest wishes to you on Teacher’s Day
- Best Teacher’s Day Quotes
- Celebrate Teachers Day ……
- The great teacher inspires….
- I like a teacher who gives you something to take ..
- Good Morning Friends !!!The great teacher inspires….
- Happy Independence Day, Quotes ,greetings
- 67th Independence Day of India – 15 August 2013
- Happy 65th Independence Day to All
- Lets salute the Nation on 65th Independence Day!
- Happy Independence Day
- Dark is not Opposite of Light. It is just the Absence of Light.
- Happy Independence Day ~ 4th of July ~ America
- Happy Holi Wishes
- Happy Friendship Day – A friend is one who makes you happy.
- Thought for the day;Your best teacher is
- My Dear Friend;WISH YOU A HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY
- Happy Thanksgiving To all My Friend And Family
- Happy New Year 2014 – My Dearest Friend !!!!
- My Dearest Friend ~ I wish you a very Happy New Year!!!!
- Happy Dussehra
- Lord Ganesha Symbolism ~ Happy Ganesh Chaturthi
- The dream is not that you see in sleep….
- Celebrate Independence – Because Freedom is not Free. It is worth the price.
- 7 Days Before Valentines Day; Rose Day, Chocolate Day, Propose Day, Teddy Day, Promise Day,Hug Day, Kiss Day
- Dear friends Happy Holi
- Today is Sardar Patel Jayanti ~ Remembering the Iron Man of India
- Wonderful quote for friend;Being there for a friend