The greatest Christmas gift of all is spending the time with someone you Love
Wish you and you loved ones MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR
Anything that makes you weak physically, intellectually and spiritually, reject as poison. Swami Vivekananda Motivational quote
Swami-Vivekananda Quotes – Inspirational Quotes, Pictures and Thoughts
Wish you all A Merry Christmas
May the Joys of the season
Fill your heart with goodwill and cheer.
May the chimes of Christmas glory
Add up more shine and spread Smiles across the miles,
To-day & In the New Year ~ 2013
Remember, this december that love weighs more than gold.
Wish you and you loved ones happiness & love…
5 Things we need to teach our daughters and sons!!!!
We need to teach our daughters to distinguish between:
A man that flatters her, and a man who complements her;
A man who spends money on her, and a man who invests in her;
A man who views her as property, and a man who views her properly;
A man who lusts after her, and a man who loves her;
A man who believes he’s a gift to women, and a man who believes she’s a gift to him.
And then we need to teach our sons to be that kind of man….
Parents-Children – The Relationship of life ~ for life ~ Inspirational Quotes, Motivational Thoughts and Pictures
The Delhi Rape Case involving a brutal gang-rape of a 23-year-old by a group of six men in Delhi has brought fore the question concerning the safety and security of our mothers, daughters & sisters. Sharing this Advisory- in Public interest – from FB Page ‘Indian Army Fans’. Please share with your loved ones..
Keep your safety first – Refuse to be a VICTIM
1. Carry a pepper spray (costs just 400 bucks but can come handy)
2. Please do not venture out during night. in extreme cases do sms the number of auto to a reliable friend.
3. Please do not get involved in club hopping, pubbing with strangers. be surrounded by friends.
4. Try not to confront drunk people (especially in NCR) avoid eye contact & try to sneak out asap.
5. Avoid late night outs. the multiplex/bars/pubs may be fancy but the murky late night world outside is certainly not. be careful
6. Keep some maggie/chocolates/medics handy in your room to avoid late night hunger pangs in check
7. Please feed atleast 2 numbers in your mobile which can be accessed by a single key press
8. If you have a smartphone, click the auto/vehicle number or the autowala bloke & MMS it. the guy will be psychologically doomed.
9. Avoid Late night long drives if possible. Similar for other shady roads.
10. Last but not the least, there are many people who love you and care for you and they expect you to act responsibly. please do not ever let them down.
Be aware..Stay Safe.. for yourself and your loved ones..