8 Tips for Clear Skin
1. Wash your face at least twice each day, using a pure soap such as Ivory, and clean water. Hot water opens pores, so wash with hot water. Cold
water closes pores, so splash your face with cold water after washing to ensure that your pores are protected from the environment. Splash with cold water before applying makeup as well.
2. Reduce the use of cosmetics as much as possible.
3. Keep you hair and hands off your face.4. Hydrate the body – and the skin – with water.
5. Eat a well balanced diet, and make sure that you
6. Don’t avoid the sun altogether, because that isn’t
7. Don’t squeeze pimples, or pick at any sores. This
8.Stress is bad for the skin.
For beauty tips visit Beauty Tips
Health Inspirations – Tips – Inspirational Quotes, Pictures and Motivational Thought
<<<< Welcome Home >>>>
...Thoughts to Contemplate - Reflect - Discover - Explore - Inspire & Enrich Yourself...