REALITY OF FEAR: You’re not scared of the dark; you’re scared of what’s in it. You’re not afraid of heights; you’re afraid of falling. You’re not afraid of the people around you; you’re afraid of rejection. You’re not afraid to love; you’re just afraid of not being loved back. You’re not afraid to let go; you’re just afraid of accept the fact it’s gone. You’re not afraid to try again; you’re just afraid of getting hurt for the same reason.
Truth Quotes -Love Quotes Inspirational Quotes, Motivational Pictures and Thoughts
<<<< Honestly, I love my Home >>>>>
...Thoughts to Contemplate - Reflect - Discover - Explore - Inspire & Enrich Yourself...
- Honesty Is a Very Expensive Gift….
- When you blame and criticize others ….
- Most of the things that we desire in life are expensive…..
- Wonderful Quotes ~ Honesty ~ Mark Twain
- Inspirational short story with moral :Trust in God