Kailash Satyarthi (born 11 January 1954) is an Indian children’s rights activist and a Nobel Peace Prize Laureate. He founded the Bachpan Bachao Andolan (lit. Save the Childhood Movement) in 1980 and has acted to protect the rights of 80,000 children.
He was awarded the 2014 Nobel Peace Prize, jointly with Malala Yousafzai, “for their struggle against the suppression of children and young people and for the right of all children to education…..
Happy for his recognition & Inspired though saddened by the cause for which he got the prize…..
I Sincerely hope, wish and pray that some day all children would be free from poverty ~ a disease which exists in our country.
I commit to do my small bit towards upliftment of poor & downtrodden children of our society by helping them financially in their education….
Get Inspired ~ Inspire Others – Inspirational Quotes, Pictures and Motivational Thoughts.
...Thoughts to Contemplate - Reflect - Discover - Explore - Inspire & Enrich Yourself...
- Congratulations Malala ,winner of the 2014 Noble Prize
- Congratulations Saina Nehwal for Winning Bronze in London 2012 Olympics
- Congratulations Vijay Kumar on Winning Silver Medal for India in London 2012 Olympics
- CRY – Child Rights and You ~ Ensuring Lasting Change for Children
- Thought for the day;Your best teacher is