I wear no uniforms, no blues or Olive greens
But I am in the Army in the ranks rarely seen
I have no rank upon my shoulders – salutes I do not give
But the military world is the place where I live
I’m not in the chain of command, orders I do not get
But my husband is the one who does, this I can not forget
I’m not the one who fires the weapon, who puts my life on the line
But my job is just as tough. I’m the one that’s left behind
My husband is a patriot, a brave and prideful man
And the call to serve his country not all can understand
Behind the lines I see the things needed to keep this country free
My husband makes the sacrifice, but so do our kids and me
I love the man I married, Soldiering is his life
But I stand among the silent ranks known as the “Army Wife”
*Share & Tag*
Inspirational story , – Inspirational Quotes, Pictures and Motivational Thoughts.
...Thoughts to Contemplate - Reflect - Discover - Explore - Inspire & Enrich Yourself...
- My Wife Does Not Work !Conversation between a Husband and a Psychologist
- Heart touching Beautiful Love story…..A very poor man
- Inspirational short story ~ It is possible to do good from wherever you are….
- Short Inspirational, Motivational & Moral Stories For All
- Husband Wife Funny Pics ~ Story ~ Hilarious ~ Enjoy