Don’t carry your mistakes around with you. Instead, place them under your feet and use them as stepping stones. Never regret. If it’s good it’s wonderful, if it’s bad it’s experience.”
...Thoughts to Contemplate - Reflect - Discover - Explore - Inspire & Enrich Yourself...
- The heaviest thing you can carry is a grudge.
- Mistakes are committed by Strong as well as Weak People But…
- Easy is to judge the mistakes of others, Difficult is to recognize ur own mistakes. It is easier to protect ur feet with slippers than to cover the earth with carpet.
- Quote for the day;If you carry old bricks from your past
- Laugh at your mistakes, but learn from them.