Top 10 Famous WhatsApp, Facebook messages & inspirational quotes for International Women’s Day
1. You can get her love in the form of a sister, friend, beloved, wife, or in the form of a mother and also in the form of a grandmother; so respect HER.. She is a Woman! Happy Women’s Day!
2. Women have strengths that amazes man.. She can handle trouble & carry heavy burdens.. She holds happiness, love & opinions.. And she will always smile when she feels like screaming.
3. Some idiots say: “Behind every successful man, there is a woman. ‘But nobody knows the fact. Fact: ‘Women Go Only Behind Successful Men’.
4. This life has no existence without a strong ally in ‘Woman’ in every stage of life starting from motherhood to wife, from sister and finally a daughter. Happy Women’s Day!
5. Wishing you a day filled with goodness and warmth. Wishing you happiness, today and forever. Happy Women’s Day!
6. Across the miles comes this wish from me to say you are Special! Happy Women’s Day.
7. You can do almost anything your mind to. You can swim the deepest ocean and climb the highest peak. Be a doctor or fly a plane.. You can face adversity and still walk tall. You are strong, beautiful, compassionate and much more than words could ever say! Today is yours and so is every other day.. Happy Women’s Day
8. We may not be able to see each other or listen to each other often. But thoughts of you fill my heart with fond memories of the times we have spent together. Thinking of you!
9. For all the times you’ve brought a smile and made my days seem brighter. For sharing ups and downs with me and making my burdens lighter. For doing the caring things that make a special friend. Your friendship is a joy. I wish it never ends! Happy Women’s Day!
10. My world is beautiful because of you and I wish to spend the rest of my life loving you. I love you forever!
*Being a woman is priceless *
. Happy womens week. Rock the world ladies !!!!!!
Happy Women’s Day Quotes – Inspirational Pictures and Thoughts.
<<<< Find Strength at Home >>>>
...Thoughts to Contemplate - Reflect - Discover - Explore - Inspire & Enrich Yourself...