Happy Valentine’s Day
- V….is for Valentine ; you are my only Valentine
- A…..is for I will Always be yours
- L…..is for Love at its most extreme
- E…..is for Everlasting love ; Ecstatic love.
- N…..is for Never-ending love
- T…..is for we will Always be Together forever
- I…..is for you being Intelligent and Innocent;
- N….is 4 Natures naughty way of saying I luv you to
- E…..is for Eternity our love is so ever lasting .
Valentine’s Day was first introduced to Japan in 1936 and has become widely popular.
However, because of a translation error made by a chocolate company,
only women buy Valentine chocolates for their spouses, boyfriends, or friends.
In fact, it is the only day of the year many single women will reveal their crush on
a man by giving him chocolate. The men don’t return the favor until White Day,
a type of “answer day” to Valentine’s Day, which is on March 14.
<<<< Home – My Love >>>>