Maha Shivaratri festival celebrated annually in honour of the god Shiva. it Marks a remembrance of “overcoming darkness and ignorance” in life and the world. It is observed by remembering Shiva and chanting prayers, fasting, doing Yoga and meditating on ethics and virtues such as self-restraint, honesty, non injury to others, forgiveness. the festival makes you focus on the virtues of love, forgiveness , devotion & prayer.
Prayer is the key of the morning and the bolt of the evening.Prayer does not change God, but it changes him who prays.
May lord shiva shower his benign blessings on you and your family . May happiness and peace surround you with his eternal love and strength . Happy Maha Shivratri !!!!.
Wishes Quotes/Happy MahaShivaratri .– Inspirational Quotes, Motivational Thoughts and Pictures.
Abraham Lincoln , was an American politician and lawyer & the 16th president of USA. He was an exceptionally astute & brilliant politician & has been consistently ranked both by scholars and the public as among the greatest U.S. presidents.
Here are 10 famous thoughts of Lincoln… Rich in wisdom..Cultivate a Beautiful life .
1. Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.
2. And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.
3. You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.
4. I am a slow walker, but I never walk back.
5. When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion.
6. Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.
7. Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.
8. Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.
9. My great concern is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content with your failure.
10. Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.