A note written by world famous fashion designer, blogger and author ′′ Kirzida Rodriguez ′′ before dying of cancer.
1. World’s most expensive brand car is lying in my garage. But I’ll have to sit in a wheelchair.
2. My house is full of all types of design clothes, shoes, expensive things. But my body is covered in a small sheet provided by the hospital.
3. Bank money is my money. But that money is of no use to me anymore.
4. My house is like a castle but I lay in a twin size bed in the hospital.
5. I went from a five star hotel to another five star hotel. But now I’m spending my time going from one lab to another in the hospital.
6. I’ve autographed hundreds of people – and today the doctor’s prescription is my autograph.
7. I had seven beauticians to do my hair – not a single hair on my head today.
8. In a private jet, I could fly anywhere. But now I have to take two people help to get into the hospital porch.
9. Although there are many foods around the world, my diet is two pills in the day and a few drops of salty at night.
10. This house, this car, this jet, this furniture, so many bank accounts, so much reputation and so much fame, none of these are of any use to me. None of this can give me some comfort.
It can only give – the faces of some lovely people, and their touch. ′′
Nothing is more true than death.
<<<<Reaching out and Touching Hearts>>>>