Best top ten Success Quotes
Patience is key to success. Good things come to those who wait. Success doesn’t come overnight for most people. It requires a lot of learning, hard work and experience to reach a certain life goal.
5 Tips to be Successful in Life.
1. I’m the best.
2. I can do it.
3. God is always with me.
4. I’m the winner.
5. Today is my day
Success is like your own shadow. If you try to catch it you will never succeed.Ignore it and it will follow you.
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.
Success is a vehicle which moves on a wheel called
But,The journey is impossible without fuel called
Fill your heart with love and gratitude.
Remember no one is a self-made person. Thousands have contributed to your growth and progress.
Keep your attitude like a king
and Ego like a Slave,
and build your dynasty of happiness and success…
Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit – Conrad Hilton.
In the Race of Life …..
Don’t waste your energy and time trying to compare with others…..
Sometimes you are ahead… Sometimes behind….
The race is long and in the end it’s only with your self…
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.
A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success.
1. Unlock Your Potential – Always remember that your true potential is unlimited. Whatever you have accomplished in life up to now has only been a preparation for the amazing things you can accomplish in the future.
2. Take Charge of Your Life – You are completely responsible for everything you are today, for everything you think, say and do, and for everything you become from this moment forward. Refuse to make excuses or to blame others. Instead,make progress toward your goals every day.
3. Create Your Own Future – Imagine that you have no limitations on what you can do, be or have in the months and years ahead. Think about and plan your future as if you had all the resources you needed to create any life that you desire.
4. Clarify Your Values – Your innermost values and convictions define you as a person. Take the time to think through what you really believe in and care about in each area of your life. Refuse to deviate from what you feel is right for you.
5. Determine Your True Goals – Decide for yourself what you really want to accomplish in every area of your life. Clarity is essential for happiness and high performance living.