Top 10 famous quotes of Abraham Lincoln ..
Abraham Lincoln , was an American politician and lawyer & the 16th president of USA. He was an exceptionally astute & brilliant politician & has been consistently ranked both by scholars and the public as among the greatest U.S. presidents.
Here are 10 famous thoughts of Lincoln… Rich in wisdom..Cultivate a Beautiful life .
1. Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.
2. And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.
3. You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.
4. I am a slow walker, but I never walk back.
5. When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion.
6. Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.
7. Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.
8. Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.
9. My great concern is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content with your failure.
10. Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.
~ Abraham Lincoln Quotes / Wisdom ~
Inspirational Quotes , Motivational Thoughts and Pictures
If friendship is your weakest point then you are the strongest person in the world Abraham Lincoln
Friendship – Inspirational Quotes, Pictures and Motivational Thoughts.
<<< Friends are precious ~ Friendship is priceless ~ Welcome Home >>>
Don’t stay away from Your Parents and leave them When they Need you the Most . You would never be able to Pay back in life what all they have done for You .
Parents-Children – The Relationship of life ~ for life ~ Inspirational Quotes, Motivational Thoughts and Pictures
I leave you, hoping that the lamp of liberty will burn in your bosoms until there shall no longer be a doubt that all men are created free and equal. –Abraham Lincoln
<<< Home >>>
Seven Brilliant Quotes by Great People!!!
Never play with the feelings of others. Because you may win the game but the risk is that you will surely loose the person for a lifetime
The world suffers a lot. Not because of the violence of bad people, but because of the silence of good people
I am thankful to all those who said NO to me, it’s because of them I did it myself.
Abraham Lincoln ….
If friendship is your weakest point then you are the strongest person in the world.
Martin Luther King Jr ….
We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools.
Mahatma Gandhi ….
The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
Dr Abdul Kalam ….
It Is Very Easy To Defeat Someone, But It Is Very Hard To Win Someone
Life Purpose – Inspirational Quotes, Motivational Thoughts and Pictures