Do u constantly feel unhappy or frustrated. Like, always wanting something more, or to do something better.
I have noticed this kind of behavior in myself.
While I was in school I always wished that we would get holidays so that I could chill at home instead of spending time with the same people everyday.
While at work I want nothing more than to just be home. Everyday I wish that I wouldn’t have to come to work here and just enjoy some free time at home. I felt frustrated with the kind of work and the travelling.
Not that we are in a 21 day lock down I’m again getting frustrated at home. All I can think of is going out and having fun or even work seems good now.
And then it hit me that the problem is with me itself. It’s not the others or the place or the circumstance. It’s just that I have become over dependent on others to make me happy. In such a case there will always be some condition that will cause unhappiness.
If you start enjoying your own company, you will never feel the want of having someone else making you happy. You will never feel frustrated or annoyed. Just go with the flow and focus on bigger goals in life.
⁃ Rishika Jain
Happiness / Life Inspirational Quotes, Motivational Thoughts and Pictures
I have realized that people are living two lives.
1. That they actually live.
2. That they want to portray to the world
All of us are trying to show the world how cool we are or how happy our life is.
What isInstagram and snap-chatfor ??
All we are trying to do is to fake our lifestyle. At least most of us, so that others believe that we are living a happy life.
For those who are living a fake life…
At the end of the day you will end up realizing that all this does not carry true happiness.
You can be happy when you are an original not a copy.
Do what you love to do and do not be ashamed of it. Embrace yourself. Live your life to the fullest only then will you be happy.
Do not do things just to please others. Do not click pictures with just the motive of posting them somewhere so that people can see them. Click them so that some day you can go back and cherish those wonderful memories.
Be yourself and be proud of yourself.
~ Rishika jain
Life : Inspirational Quotes, Motivational Thoughts and Pictures
1. Rule number one is do not waste time on mobile phones 📱and all technological gadgets. Let your creativity come out.
2. Do yoga 🧎🏻♂️or some physical exercise at home. Dance or exercise or walk and do daily chores to keep fit.
3. Practice a skill 🎹🎸🎻. It is rare to get so much free time 🕰 at home itself. Get up early and make yourself a master in something. Be it dancing singing writing or editing.
4. BE CREATIVE. Pursue your passion. Write a book if u want to. Do not be a follower be a leader. Be enterprising.
5. Catch up on all the back log that you have. Maybe homework studies or work. It is very rare to get so much time at home.
6. Only Netflix tv shows gaming will kill your time. It will pass off in no time and u will later regret the precious moments that u have wasted. Do something productive each day. Learn something more.
7. Spend quality time with your family👨👩👧👧. Help each other.
Be safe. Be careful. Be creative. Be productive
By- Rishika Jain
Health Inspirations – Tips – For Healthy Life – Take care of you Body. It is the only place you live