For children, simple precaution in Cough, Cold and Fever :
- Drink hot water with honey – 4 times a day.
- Hot milk (older children can have hot tea and coffee also).
- Hot soup, rice kanji.
- Gargling with hot water or salt-water.
- No bath for 2 days during fever. Next 4 days, no head bath, only a body bath. Later, head bath as usual.
- Air conditioning is to be controlled at 25 degree C in the day, 27 degree at night. In winter months, better to switch it off.
- No ice cream, cold drinks or cold fruit juices especially in winter.
- Warm clothing (sweater, head cap) while going to school in the winter months.
Source : Daily Health Inspirations – Stay Healthy ~ Stay Happy ~ because Good Health is true Wealth…
<<<< Welcome To Healthy Living>>>
7 Important things to have and give in your marriage:
1 LOVE : The special feeling that makes you feel all warm and wonderful.
2 RESPECT : Treating your spouse as you would like to be treated.
Let your child start the day by eating a healthy breakfast either at home or at school.
- Set a nutritious diet pattern and limit intake of snacks with high sugar content, particularly before meals. Set a good example for the children, by doing the same yourself.
- Let your child start the day by eating a healthy breakfast either at home or at school.
- Teach your child how to stop the spread of germs by maintaining basic hygiene like washing hands before meals, covering mouth & nose while sneezing, etc.
- Make sure your child is vaccinated against disease at the right age. Keep a chart of the vaccines your child has already had.
- Encourage your child to undertake at least one of the many forms of exercise like jogging, walking, skipping rope, bicycling, roller-skating and swimming.
- Teach your child how to handle stress through exercise, getting enough sleep, discussing problems, and breaking jobs down into small parts.
- Teach your child how to protect him/herself by saying “No”, walking away from fights, or talking about dangerous situations.
Health Inspirations – Tips – Inspirational Quotes, Pictures and Motivational Thought
<<<< Welcome Home >>>>