Get Inspired via…
Most Popular Posts
- Top ten famous quotes of … 1074 view(s)
- A Small Story With Powerf… 739 view(s)
- Short Inspirational Story… 350 view(s)
- Beautiful Love Quotes and… 335 view(s)
- Heart touching inspiratio… 322 view(s)
- 10 wonderful and Most Lik… 211 view(s)
- Beautiful thought for mot… 204 view(s)
- Four Beautiful Thoughts o… 187 view(s)
- Top 10 and most popular F… 179 view(s)
- Latest Good Morning Wishe… 176 view(s)
- LIFE is full of choices….. 158 view(s)
- Eyes are useless when the… 149 view(s)
- Very Emotional Heart Touc… 149 view(s)
- A Beautiful Quote on Fath… 146 view(s)
- 15 Great thoughts By Chan… 136 view(s)
- Life – Inspirational Quot… 127 view(s)
- Thought for the day 124 view(s)
- Birthday Wishes ….. 124 view(s)
- Inspirational short story… 114 view(s)
- MOTHER’S LOVE …..Inspirat… 107 view(s)
Tag Archives: Happiness
- “Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.”
- “Happiness is the art of never holding in your mind the memory of any unpleasant thing that has passed.”
- “To be happy, we must not be too concerned with others.”
- “If you want happiness for an hour — take a nap.’
If you want happiness for a day — go fishing.
If you want happiness for a year — inherit a fortune.
If you want happiness for a lifetime — help someone else.”
- “The moments of happiness we enjoy take us by surprise. It is not that we seize them, but that they seize us.”
- “Don’t rely on someone else for your happiness and self-worth. Only you can be responsible for that. If you can’t love and respect yourself – no one else will be able to make that happen. Accept who you are – completely; the good and the bad – and make changes as YOU see fit – not because you think someone else wants you to be different.”
- “It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about.”
- “It’s a helluva start, being able to recognize what makes you happy.”
- “Don’t underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can’t hear, and not bothering.”
Winnie the Pooh
- “There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will.”
- “We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.”
- “Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.”
Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.”
- “To be kind to all, to like many and love a few, to be needed and wanted by those we love, is certainly the nearest we can come to happiness.”
- “There are more things to alarm us than to harm us, and we suffer more often in apprehension than reality.”
- “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”
Robert A. Heinlein
- “Happy people plan actions, they don’t plan results.”
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.”
- “The only joy in the world is to begin.”
- “Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go”
The best way to be happy with someone is to learn to be happy alone .That way the company will be a matter of choice.. and not necessity.
Happiness is not the absence of problems but the ability to deal with them.
Happiness doesn’t follow the laws of Mathematics. When you start dividing happiness among others, it actually multiplies.
The leaves of a plant do not look green forever,
Flowers do not look fresh forever;
But I pray to God that smile on your lips stays forever.
Have a nice Day.
“Happiness always looks small while you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and you learn at once how big and precious it is.” Maxim Gork
“There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will.” ~ Epictetus
”Be happy with the little that you have there are people with nothing that still manage to smile” .
“No ipads, no ipods, no cell phones, no video games and yet all smiles because money doesn’t buy happiness.“
“To Paint the Hearts of others with Happiness . We must lose some colors of our Ego…..”
“Happiness does not consist in things, but in the relish we have of them.”
“Do not educate children to be rich ; Educate them to be happy ; So that when they grow up they will know the value of things and not just the price .“
.“There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will.” ~ Epictetus
Happiness comes when you believe in what you are doing, know what you are doing, and love what you are doing. Have a nice day
“There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will.” ~ Epictetus .
Be happy with the little that you have there are people with nothing that still manage to smile .
Happiness cannot thrive within the prison of obligation .Live wild,life free,live a master of your own fate.
No ipads, no ipods, no cell phones, no video games and yet all smiles because money doesn’t buy happiness.