Let your child start the day by eating a healthy breakfast either at home or at school.
- Set a nutritious diet pattern and limit intake of snacks with high sugar content, particularly before meals. Set a good example for the children, by doing the same yourself.
- Let your child start the day by eating a healthy breakfast either at home or at school.
- Teach your child how to stop the spread of germs by maintaining basic hygiene like washing hands before meals, covering mouth & nose while sneezing, etc.
- Make sure your child is vaccinated against disease at the right age. Keep a chart of the vaccines your child has already had.
- Encourage your child to undertake at least one of the many forms of exercise like jogging, walking, skipping rope, bicycling, roller-skating and swimming.
- Teach your child how to handle stress through exercise, getting enough sleep, discussing problems, and breaking jobs down into small parts.
- Teach your child how to protect him/herself by saying “No”, walking away from fights, or talking about dangerous situations.
Health Inspirations – Tips – Inspirational Quotes, Pictures and Motivational Thought
<<<< Welcome Home >>>>