Life Is Not Measured By the Number of Breaths We Take, But By the Moments That Take Our Breath Away.
<<< Home >>>
Life Choice Quotes – Inspirational Quotes, Motivational Thoughts and Pictures
● At 50 years, “beauty” and “ugly” are the same. (No matter how pretty you are, at this age, wrinkles, dark spots, etc. can no more be hidden.)
● At 60 years, “high position” and “low position” are the same. (After retirement, even a peon will avoid looking at his boss)
● At 70 years, “big house” and “small house” are the same. (Joints degeneration, hard to move, only require a little space to sit .)
● At 80 years, “have money” and “no money” are the same. (Even when you want to spend money, you don’t know where to spend)
● At 90 years, “Sleeping” and “waking up” are the same. (After you wake up, you still don’t know what to do)
Take life easy, there are no mysteries to be solved.
In the long run, we’ll all be the same.
So forget all tensions of life & enjoy..
Life : Inspirational Quotes, Motivational Thoughts and Pictures