Don’t try to rush things that need time to grow.
Bhagwan Mahavira Quotes
“Fight with yourself, why fight with external foes? He, who conquers himself through himself, will obtain happiness.”~ Mahavira
“Attachment and aversion are the root cause of karma, and karma originates from infatuation. Karma is the root cause of birth and death, and these are said to be the source of misery. None can escape the effect of their own past karma.” ~ Mahavira
“Anger begets more anger, and forgiveness and love lead to more forgiveness and love. ” ~ Mahavira
“If you want to cultivate a habit, do it without any reservation, till it is firmly established. Until it is so confirmed, until it becomes a part of your character, let there be no exception, no relaxation of effort.” ~ Mahavira
“Live and allow others to live; hurt no one; life is dear to all living beings.” ~Mahavira
May the teachings of Lord Mahavir .. inspire you .. On Mahavir Jayanti & Always
Warm Wishes to you and your loved ones.Get Inspired ~ Inspire Others – Inspirational Quotes, Pictures and Motivational Thoughts .
2. Do yoga or some physical exercise at home. Dance or exercise or walk and do daily chores to keep fit.
3. Practice a skill 🎹🎸🎻. It is rare to get so much free time 🕰 at home itself. Get up early and make yourself a master in something. Be it dancing singing writing or editing.
4. BE CREATIVE. Pursue your passion. Write a book if u want to. Do not be a follower be a leader. Be enterprising.
5. Catch up on all the back log that you have. Maybe homework studies or work. It is very rare to get so much time at home.
6. Only Netflix tv shows gaming will kill your time. It will pass off in no time and u will later regret the precious moments that u have wasted. Do something productive each day. Learn something more.
7. Spend quality time with your family👨👩👧👧. Help each other.
Never judge someone…Quotes
“Never judge someone by the opinion of another” .
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you” .
Daily Inspirational Reminder – Inspirational Quotes, Motivational Quotes and
Pictures<<<< Find Peace at Home >>>>