Beautiful letter written by a father to his son ? Must send to your children
Following is a letter to his son from a renowned Hong Kong TV broadcaster and Child Psychologist.
The words are actually applicable to all of us, young or old, children or parents.!
This applies to daughters too. All parents can use this in their teachings to their children.
Dear son ,
I am writing this to you because of 3 reasons
Reason 1. Life, fortune and mishaps are unpredictable, nobody knows how long he lives. Some words are better said early.
Reason 2. I am your father, and if I don’t tell you these, no one else will.
Reason 3. What is written is my own personal bitter experiences that perhaps could save you a lot of unnecessary heartaches.
WHAT IS LIFE? …. Remember the following as you go through life
1. Do not bear grudge towards those who are not good to you. No one has the responsibility of treating you well, except your mother and I.
To those who are good to you, you have to treasure it and be thankful, and ALSO you have to be cautious, because, everyone has a motive for every move. When a person is good to you, it does not mean he really likes you. You have to be careful, don’t hastily regard him as a real friend.
2. No one is indispensable, nothing is in the world that you must possess.
Once you understand this idea, it would be easier for you to go through life when people around you don’t want you anymore, or when you lose what/who you love the most.
3. Life is short.
When you waste your life today, tomorrow you would find that life is leaving you. The earlier you treasure your life, the better you enjoy life.
4. Love is but a transient feeling, and this feeling would fade with time and with one’s mood. If your so called loved one leaves you, be patient, time will wash away your aches and sadness.
Don’t over exaggerate the beauty and sweetness of love, and don’t over exaggerate the sadness of falling out of love.
5.A lot of successful people did not receive a good education, that does not mean that you can be successful by not studying hard! Whatever knowledge you gain is your weapon in life.
One can go from rags to riches, but one has to start from some rags!
6.I do not expect you to financially support me when I am old, neither would I financially support your whole life. My responsibility as a supporter ends when you are grown up. After that, you decide whether you want to travel in a public transport or in your limousine, whether rich or poor.
7. You honour your words, but don’t expect others to be so. You can be good to people, but don’t expect people to be good to you. If you don’t understand this, you would end up with unnecessary troubles.
8. I have bought lotteries for umpteen years, but I could never strike any prize. That shows if you want to be rich, you have to work hard! There is no free lunch!
9. No matter how much time I have with you, let’s treasure the time we have together. We do not know if we would meet again in our next life.
Read it twice Ask your son and daughter to read it thrice. Worth a read.. Share with you loved ones..
Tips from vrunda Child counselor Dear parents give your finger to support your child not your entire hand to hold that life time they never ever able to survive without you. If you want to make your child independent and confident in future follow steps from now only.
1 . Don’t feed the child let him eat by himself. Iet they start to develop sense of hunger.
2. Let them wear their cloth by own, you can help a little. Let them pack garden bag.
3 .Let them decide which colour things they want. This help them to develop decision making power in them.
4. Let them pack their school bag if they forget anything let them face situation so from very young age they become very particular.
5 . In school if they are not complete their books please you don’t call other parents but tell child to copy from friends book next day this create realisation in child that how it feels if I don’t complete books.it makes them responsible.
6 . Never ever sit with child when he was doing homework otherwise even in 10 standard also child will need your help he /she never develop confidence.
7 . When ever you make monthly budget evolve your child. Discuss what is your income, how much you need to save? Why you need to save this develop planning sense and awareness in child from very young age and definitely he never do unnecessary expense.
8. Let them make their own decisions in side some boundary it develops freedom
Parents-Children – The Relationship of life ~ for life ~ Inspirational Quotes, Motivational Thoughts and Pictures