Abraham Lincoln , was an American politician and lawyer & the 16th president of USA. He was an exceptionally astute & brilliant politician & has been consistently ranked both by scholars and the public as among the greatest U.S. presidents.
Here are 10 famous thoughts of Lincoln… Rich in wisdom..Cultivate a Beautiful life .
1. Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.
2. And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.
3. You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.
4. I am a slow walker, but I never walk back.
5. When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion.
6. Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.
7. Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.
8. Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.
9. My great concern is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content with your failure.
10. Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.