~ Monthly Wrap May 2013 ~
Here is a Collection of Most Popular Inspirational Quotes in the past month across categories
1. Inspire yourself ~ 10 Do’s and Don’t to lead an inspiring life
2. Relationship ~ Relationship are like Birds…..
3. Love ~ If i could give you one thing…..
4. Happiness ~ Most of the things that we desire in life are expensive…..
5. Inspirational Story ~ Always be helpful ~ What goes around comes around
6. Health ~ BRAIN DAMAGING HABITS !!!!!
7. Humor ~ Hilarious – Marriage Humor Quotes – Husband – Wife – (Laugh it out…..)
8. Friendship ~ Happiest Friends…..
9. Success ~ The Race of Life ….
10. Birthday Wishes ~ for your loved ones …..
Hope you enjoy the collection and share with your friends and loved ones..
Get Inspired – Inspirational Quotes, Motivational Thoughts and Pictures
Don’t start your day with the broken pieces of yesterday
Every Morning we wake up, is the first day of the rest of our life
Wish you a Happy Tuesday and a Very Good Morning
WeekDay – Have a great week ahead…Inspirational Quotes, Pictures and Motivational Thoughts
<<<< Keep Visiting…. Keep Smiling >>>>
Do you know who she is…??
You may know Kareena, Katrina, Madhuri and Sridevi, but I can confidently say that 95% of Indians would not know this brave lady.
Neerja Bhanot was the senior flight purser on the ill-fated Pan Am Flight 73, hijacked by four heavily armed terrorists after it landed at Karachi at 5 am from Mumbai. PA 73 was en route to Frankfurt and onward to New York City. Neerja alerted the cockpit crew about the hijack and, as the plane was on the tarmac, the three-member cockpit crew of pilot, co-pilot and the flight engineer were able to flee from the aircraft. Neerja, being the most senior cabin crew member on board, took charge. Continue reading “True heartwarming inspirational story”