Life is a small gap between birth and death .So in this gap be happy and try to make others happy…Enjoy every moment of life.Life Inspirational Quotes, Motivational Thoughts and Pictures
Welcome to my Home!!
Always Delay Judgement. A very worth file read!
A lovely little girl was holding two apples with both hands.
Her mum came in and softly asked her little daughter with a smile: “my sweetie, could you give your mum one of your two apples?”
The girl looked up at her mum for some seconds, then she suddenly took a quick bite on one apple, and then quickly on the other.
The mum felt the smile on her face freeze. She tried hard not to reveal her disappointment.
Then the little girl handed one of her bitten apples to her mum, and said: mummy, here you are. This is the sweeter one.
No matter who you are, how experienced you are, and how knowledgeable you think you are, always delay judgement. Give others the privilege to explain themselves. What you see may not be the reality. Never conclude for others.
Which is why we should never only focus on the surface and judge others without understanding them first.
Those who like to pay the bill, do so not because they are loaded, but because they value friendship above money.
Those who take the initiative at work, do so not because they are stupid but because they understand the concept of responsibility.
Those who apologize first after a fight, do so not because they are wrong but because they value the people around them.
Those who are willing to help you, do so not because they owe you any thing but because they see you as a true friend.
Those who often text you, do so not because they have nothing better to do but because you are in their heart.
One day, all of us will get separated from each other; we will miss our conversations of everything & nothing; the dreams that we had. Days will pass by, months, years, until this contact becomes rare… One day our children will see our pictures and ask “Who are these people? “And we will smile with invisible tears because a heart is touched with a strong word and you will say: “IT WAS THEM THAT I HAD THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE WITH”
Inspirational story , – Inspirational Quotes, Pictures and Motivational Thoughts.
Don’t Declare Holiday On My Death, Instead Work An Extra Day, If You Love Me Dr APJ Abdul Kalam.
What a great soul .
Om Shanti Dr APJ Abdul Kalam.
(October 15, 1931 (age 83), Rameswaram – July 27, 2015 Shillong)
Truly an Inspirational leader, Visionary and a great human being India ever had. Here are some of the thought provoking quotes by him. RIP DR. A.P.J. ABDUL KALAM. Lets take forward his visions and make this country a better place. This will be the best tribute that we all can give…
Famous top ten Quotes By Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam That Will Inspire Us Forever
1. Failure will never overtake me if my definition to succeed is strong enough”. – A.P.J Abdul Kalam
2. Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck. – A.P.J Abdul Kalam
3. If you want to shine like a sun. First burn like a sun. – A.P.J Abdul Kalam
4. ” Be more dedicated to making solid achievements than in running after swift but synthetic happiness.” -A.P.J Abdul Kalam
5. Life is a difficult game. You can win it only by retaining your birthright to be a person.
6. Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work.
7. If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother and the teacher. DR APJ Abdul Kalam
8. My message, especially to young people is to have courage to think differently, courage to invent, to travel the unexplored path, courage to discover the impossible and to conquer the problems and succeed. These are great qualities that they must work towards. This is my message to the young people.
9. Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy success.
10. I’m not a handsome guy, but I can my hand-to-some one who needs help. Beauty is in the Heart,not in the face ~ DR APJ Abdul Kalam
Get Inspired ~ Inspire Others – Inspirational Quotes, Pictures and Motivational Thoughts