Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them, humanity cannot survive. ~ Dalai Lama
Compassion Quotes – Inspirational Quotes, Pictures and Motivational Thoughts
<<<<< Home >>>>>
1) If you show people the problems and you show people the solutions they will be moved to act.
2) This is a fantastic time to be entering the business world, because business is going to change more in the next 10 years than it has in the last 50.
3) Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.
4) Life is not fair; get used to it.
5) We always overestimate the change that will occur in the next two years and underestimate the change that will occur in the next ten. Don’t let yourself be lulled into inaction.
6) If GM had kept up with technology like the computer industry has, we would all be driving $25 cars that got 1000 MPG.
7) It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
8) Like almost everyone who uses e-mail, I receive a ton of spam every day. Much of it offers to help me get out of debt or get rich quick. It would be funny if it weren’t so exciting.
9) If I’d had some set idea of a finish line, don’t you think I would have crossed it years ago?
10) People always fear change. People feared electricity when it was invented, didn’t they?
Life Inspirational Quotes, Motivational Thoughts and Pictures—