9 BEAUTIFUL MESSAGES!!
1) Stay away from anger, it hurts only you.
2) If you are right then there is no need to get angry, and if you are wrong then you don’t have any right to get angry.
3) Patience with family is love, Patience with others is respect.
Patience with self is confidence and Patience with GOD is faith.
4) Never think hard about the PAST, It brings tears. Don’t think more about the FUTURE, It brings fears. Live this moment with a smile, it brings cheers.
5) Every test in our life makes us bitter or better, every problem comes to make us or break us, The choice is ours whether we become victims or victorious.
6) Beautiful things are not always good but good things are always beautiful.
7) Do you know why God created gaps between fingers? So that someone who is special to you comes and fills those gaps by holding your hand forever.
8)Happiness keeps you sweet so try n be as happy from within as possible.
9) God has sent us all in pairs, someone somewhere is made for u. So wait for the right time n right moment.
1o) If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall in place… ~ Lao Tzu
Beautiful Quotes – Inspirational Quotes, Motivational Thoughts and Pictures
<<<< Reaching Out & Touching Hearts >>>>
Important Facts Of Life
Health is the first of life
Wealth is the next of life
Character’s courage is the best of life
Respect is must in life
Turning is the test of life
God’s blessing is the crest of life
Love is crucial for life
Happiness is the perfume of life
Truth is the search of life
Death is the rest of life.
Beautiful, Witty & Intelligent HR Questions & Answers ~ Enjoy !!!
Here are some of the typical HR questions asked to find out if the candidates have “out of box” thinking capability
“What will you do if I run away with your sister?”
The last wishes of Alexander the Great:
On his death bed, Alexander summoned his generals and told them his 3 ultimate wishes:
1. The best doctors should carry his coffin;
2. The wealth he has accumulated (money, gold, precious stones) should be scattered along the procession to the cemetery, and
3. His hands should be let loose, hanging outside the coffin for all to see.
One of his generals who was surprised by these unusual requests asked Alexander to explain.
Here is what Alexander the Great had to say:
1. I want the best doctors to carry my coffin to demonstrate that, in the face of death, even the best doctors in the world have no power to heal.
2. I want the road to be covered with my treasure so that everybody sees that material wealth acquired on earth, stays on earth.
3. I want my hands to swing in the wind, so that people understand that we come to this world empty handed and we leave this world empty handed after the most precious treasure of all is exhausted, and that is TIME..
Get Inspired ~ Inspire Others – Inspirational Quotes, Pictures and Motivational Thoughts..<<< Reaching Out & Touching Hearts ~ Welcome Home >>>