One Best Book Is equal to hundred good friends but one good friend is equal to a library .Dr. A.P.J Abdul kalam
Friendship – Inspirational Quotes, Pictures and Motivational Thoughts
Don’t Declare Holiday On My Death, Instead Work An Extra Day, If You Love Me Dr APJ Abdul Kalam.
What a great soul .
Om Shanti Dr APJ Abdul Kalam.
(October 15, 1931 (age 83), Rameswaram – July 27, 2015 Shillong)
Truly an Inspirational leader, Visionary and a great human being India ever had. Here are some of the thought provoking quotes by him. RIP DR. A.P.J. ABDUL KALAM. Lets take forward his visions and make this country a better place. This will be the best tribute that we all can give…
Famous top ten Quotes By Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam That Will Inspire Us Forever
1. Failure will never overtake me if my definition to succeed is strong enough”. – A.P.J Abdul Kalam
2. Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck. – A.P.J Abdul Kalam
3. If you want to shine like a sun. First burn like a sun. – A.P.J Abdul Kalam
4. ” Be more dedicated to making solid achievements than in running after swift but synthetic happiness.” -A.P.J Abdul Kalam
5. Life is a difficult game. You can win it only by retaining your birthright to be a person.
6. Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work.
7. If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother and the teacher. DR APJ Abdul Kalam
8. My message, especially to young people is to have courage to think differently, courage to invent, to travel the unexplored path, courage to discover the impossible and to conquer the problems and succeed. These are great qualities that they must work towards. This is my message to the young people.
9. Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy success.
10. I’m not a handsome guy, but I can my hand-to-some one who needs help. Beauty is in the Heart,not in the face ~ DR APJ Abdul Kalam
Get Inspired ~ Inspire Others – Inspirational Quotes, Pictures and Motivational Thoughts