…..Beautiful love quotes…..
- A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
- A man reserves his true and deepest love not for the species of woman in whose company he finds himself electrified and en kindled, but for that one in whose company he may feel tenderly drowsy.
- A pair of powerful spectacles has sometimes sufficed to cure a person in love.
- A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love.
- A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
- Absence diminishes mediocre passions and increases great ones, as the wind extinguishes candles and fans fires.
- Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.
- Affection is responsible for nine-tenths of whatever solid and durable happiness there is in our lives.
- Love is a many splendid thing. Love lifts us up where we belong. All you need is love!
~ from the movie Moulin Rouge ~
- I would fly you to the moon and back if you’ll be . . . if you’ll be my baby.
~ From a song by Savage Garden ~
- I love you – those three words have my life in them.
~ by Alexandrea to Nicholas III ~
- What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
- I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for their religion –
I have shudder’d at it.
I shudder no more.
I could be martyr’d for my religion
Love is my religion
And I could die for that.
I could die for you.
~ by John Keats
- When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out.
~ by Elizabeth Bowen (1899-1973) ~
- The greatest thing you’ll ever learn
Is to love and be loved in return.
~ From “Unforgettable with Love” by Natalie Cole
Love Quotes – Inspirational Pictures, Quotes and Motivational Thoughts
<<<< Home – My True Love >>>