Swami Vivekananda said:::::::

PinterestFacebookShare

Swami-Vivekananda Quotes – Inspirational Quotes, Pictures and Thoughts,wonderful person

Swami Vivekananda said:

“Talk to yourself atleast once in a Day.. Otherwise you may miss a meeting with an            EXCELLENT person in this World…”~ rishikajain.com

Swami-Vivekananda Quotes
– Inspirational Quotes, Pictures and Thoughts

...Thoughts to Contemplate - Reflect - Discover - Explore - Inspire & Enrich Yourself...

Related Inspirations:

1. Top ten famous quotes of Swami Vivekananda
  2. Swami Vivekananda Motivational quote
  3. Swami-Vivekananda Quote,Fill the brain with high thoughts
  4. Relationship Quotes ~ Swami Vivekananda
  5. Inspiring Swami-Vivekananda Quotes
  6. A Man to Vivekananda,
  7. Each work has to pass through these stages -
  8. BY the study of different religions ….
  9. 3 Golden Rules from Swami Vivekanand…
  10. Where can we go to find God if we cannot see Him in…
  11. You have to grow from the inside out…
  12. Like me or Hate me, both are in my …..
  13. Mahavir Swami’s Teachings
  14. When GOD solves your problems….
  15. The best quote of advertisment
  16. Motivational Quote ;To be yourself….
  17. Amazing Road……..
  18. Beautiful Silver Forest, Colorado, USA.
  19. Happy Republic Day :Jai Ho
  20. Thought for the day :Whatever you do
  21. Bora Bora Islands ~ Beautiful Places
  22. An Inspirational Story for today ~ Weakness or Strength
  23. Good Morning Friends , Nice Life learning quote
  24. Animals are such agreeable friends…….
  25. Thought for the day;Follow your heart
  26. The Little But Really Useful Guide to Creativity !!!!!
  27. Overcome Challenges ~ Be Strong !!!
  28. Wonderful quote for the day
  29. Best quotes :Never compare your journey
  30. Thought for the day;Your best teacher is
SUBSCRIBE TO GET INSPIRATIONS BY EMAIL. .

19 Responses to Swami Vivekananda said:::::::

1. bhushan chhapekar says:

i like all the rules of swmiji’s .i am so much inspirare to reading these rules.
    thanks lot of.

2. pradeep kumar b k says:

i love swami vivekananda, he was my roll model. He was geat person whose deeds followed his words. He was real god for me

3. Naganath Anandwade says:

we should have good humanity,and simpathy in all, we should reallise the purpose of our life, we should give a very good message to the society.

4. Digvijay maravi says:

I like so much all the thought of respected swami ji
    Swami ji is a person who motivate me in each condition
    I believe than my God is like vivekanand.

5. baly says:

i m fully agree with all quotes

6. great thought by great people are always helpful for happiness………………thanks swami vivekanand

7. sachin kumar says:

i like picture given by you on swami vivekananda….

8. rajeev ranjan says:

i dont believe in god, but 4 me only three god in ths world, father,mother and swamivivekanand. i always try to follow these rules

9. rama says:

quotes are really nnice

10. i really love him a lot bcoz he given us such quotes, by those only we can make our life like a beautyful garden

11. Chaitany says:

A true & honesty person think like this. All our politicians must read swamiji’s quotes at least once a day, so that they may change themselves & Change our country.

12. satish kumar says:

i always stimulate omniscientmonk vivekananda.he is actuatedperson of todayisyouth/

13. Lalita DS says:

Swami vivekananda’s thoughts are the secret of my success.thank you my dear brother…….

14. M V.Tharun kumar says:

So maney gods in this world…but the 1 and only god for me is swami vivekananda.yes his words and thoughts rings through the entire world forever and ever like a sun…2.8.13

15. kashi dalawai says:

I salute to swami vivekananda because bec ause his one of the begst of the best
    young holder

16. YAGNESH PATEL says:

Swami vivekananda’s thoughts are the secret of my success

17. Munna Kumar says:

Great golden incarnativr…

18. Murugan g says:

Swami vivekanandar is Great legend. . Of In the world. . .