Beautiful, Witty & Intelligent HR Questions & Answers ~ Enjoy !!!
Here are some of the typical HR questions asked to find out if the candidates have “out of box” thinking capability
“What will you do if I run away with your sister?”
The candidate who was selected answered ” I will not get a better match for my sister than you, sir.”
Interviewer: He ordered a cup of coffee for the candidate. Coffee arrived and was kept before the candidate, then he asked “What is before you?”
Candidate: Instantly replied “Tea” and got selected.
(You know how and why did he say “TEA” when he knows very well that coffee was kept before him?.
Answer: The question was “What is before you U? (-alphabet). Reply was “TEA” T (- alphabet).
You are driving along in your car on a wild, stormy night, it’s raining heavily, when suddenly you pass by a bus stop, and you see three people waiting for a bus:
An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.
An old friend who once saved your life.
The perfect partner you have been dreaming about.
Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing very well that there could only be one passenger in your car?
This is a moral/ethical dilemma that was once actually used as part of a job application.
* You could pick up the old lady, because she is going to die, and thus you should save her first; * or you could take the old friend because he once saved your life, and this would be the perfect chance to ! pay him back. *
However, you may never be able to find your perfect mate again…
The candidate who was hired (out of 200 applicants) had no trouble coming up with his answer. Guess what was his answer?
He simply answered:
“I would give the car keys to my Old friend and let him take the lady to the hospital. I would stay behind and wait for the bus with the partner of my dreams.”
Sometimes, we gain more if we are able to give up our stubborn thought limitations. Never forget to “Think Outside of the Box.”
The interviewer asked the candidate “This is your last question of the interview. Please tell me the exact position of the center of this table where u have kept your files.”
Candidate confidently put one of his finger at some point at the table and said that this was the central point at the table. Interviewer asked “how did you decide that this is the central point of this table?”, then he answers quickly that “Sir you are not supposed to ask any more question, as it was the last question as you promised …..
And hence, he was selected as because of his quick-wittedness.
This is what Interviewer expects from the Interviewee..
...Thoughts to Contemplate - Reflect - Discover - Explore - Inspire & Enrich Yourself...
- Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to …..
- Awesome reply from the CEO of JP Morgan Chase to a pretty girl’s questions
- STORY : A BEAUTIFUL WAY OF LOOKING AT THINGS
- Joke of the Day ~ Humorous Pictures ~ Height of Confidence ~ Laugh ~ Enjoy
- Your mind is your own personal google….
- Inspirational Story of the Day~Beautiful Stories~Pictures~Self Appraisal~Work
- God’s 3 answers ~ Inspirational Quotes and Pictures
- INTELLIGENT AND CREATIVE !!!!!
- A Beautiful Inspirational Story on Relationships ~ Message for Parents
- Nice short story for kids and adults : ENJOY LIFE NOW.
- When I was young I used to admire “intelligent” people….
- A good quote in the morning
- Good Morning~Joke of the Day~Pictures~Funny Message~Enjoy
- Funny Picture of the Day ~ Humor ~ Weather Forecasting ~ Enjoy ~ Joke of the Day
- Funny Picture of the Day~Facebook Joke~Humor~Enjoy
- Amazing Illusion ~ Funny Picture of the Day ~ Humor ~ Enjoy
- Husband Wife Funny Pics ~ Story ~ Hilarious ~ Enjoy
- A Small Story With Powerful Lesson (moral)
- Funny Picture of Weekend~Quotes~Pictures~Humor~Enjoy
- The most beautiful feeling…….
- True Love…….Husband comes home drunk
- Always be helpful ~ What goes around comes around ~ Inspirational Story
- Beautiful Quote for the Day~Focus on becoming the right person
- Inspirational Stories – Pictures – Quotes – God’s Coffee – Are you enjoying Life
- Friend & Friendship – Inspirational Picture and Motivational Quote.
- Beautiful Quote on Friendship…
- Beautiful Thoughts on Life and Friendship!!!
- Friendship day quotes,wishes
- Beautiful Quotes ~ Pictures ~ Thoughts ~ Friendship
- Fantastic Answer by Abdul Kalam ~ Former President of India