The Teachings of Lord Mahavir
– Ahimsa (non violence) is the highest religion. – Every soul is independent. None depends on another. – All souls are alike. None is superior or inferior. – All human beings are miserable due to their own faults, and they themselves can be happy by correcting these faults.
– The greatest mistake of a soul is non recognition of its real self and can only be corrected by recognizing itself. –There is no separate existence of God. Everybody can attain Godhood by making supreme efforts in the right direction. – Every soul is in itself absolutely omniscient and blissful. The bliss does not come from outside.
– Know thyself, recognize thyself, be immersed in thyself you will attain Godhood. – God is neither the creator nor the destructor of the universe. He is merely a silent observer and omniscient.
– One who, even after knowing the whole universe, can remain unaffected and unattached is God.
– Fight with yourself, why fight with external foes? He who conquers himself through himself, will obtain happiness. – All beings hate pain, therefore one should not hurt kill them. . God Quotes Jainism – Inspirational Pictures, Motivational Quotes and Thoughts . <<<< Welcome Home Get Inspired >>>> . .