Astonishing story of a man born without arms and legs…

NICK VUJICIC,Life / Learning /Inspirational story ,Quotes – Inspirational Quotes, Pictures and Motivational Thoughts

NICK VUJICIC was born with no arms or legs – but he doesn’t let the details stop him.
The brave 26-year-old – who is mainly torso – plays football and golf, swims, and surfs, despite having no limbs.
Nick has a small foot on his left hip which helps him balance and enables him to kick. He uses his one foot to type, write with a pen and pick things up between his toes.
At age ten Nick, tried to drown himself in the bath but luckily the attempt was unsuccessful.
‘I felt there was no purpose when you lack purpose and strength it is hard to hold on,’ he said.
But with the help of his religion, friends and family, Nick managed to pull through to become an international symbol of triumph over adversity.

Life Learning /Inspirational story ,Quotes – Inspirational Quotes, Pictures and Motivational Thoughts

...Thoughts to Contemplate - Reflect - Discover - Explore - Inspire & Enrich Yourself...

Related posts:

1. Great message for us to learn from a pair of walking legs….
  2. The moment a child is born….
  3. The story of a blind girl ….True Love
  4. A Wonderful Story of Friendship & Values
  5. Born to live , Do something you have never done before, Take life your way

8 Responses to Astonishing story of a man born without arms and legs…

1. Bency Mathew says:

Your posts are really inspiring…Keep up the work….

2. Christopher Bailey says:

I’m the chaplain at a small community hospital in Florida. I’d like permission to reproduce your article along with the accompanying photo. I send a bi-weekly email to hospital employees for encouragment. This email is a collection of quotes and stories. My encouraging emails will also be posted on our Facebook page by the marketing department. Please respond. Thank you.
    Ph: 386-424-3840

• RJI says:

Dear Sir-
      Thank you so much for visiting and liking our site. Please feel free to use the article for your noble cause. Although not a necessity, We will much appreciate if you could give credit. Thank you so much and best wishes in your journey of life. Take care. Admin.

3. ramesh says:

thanks for sharing great inspirational articles into ur websites it will motivate me and others thanks for ur grt work

4. hafna says:

i am a great inspier for you i want to meet you

5. dickson says:

so inspiring

6. S.Senthil kumar says:

Very much useful guides, Thank a lot.

7. Maryam, Iran says:

I’m so thankful of your endless effort for putting these inspirational and useful stories & quotes.
    I’m a special need teacher and this site is very useful for my students and me at work.
    I visit ur site everyday and every time and ur site is my soul’s food. Before talking about something, I try to use your quotes and stories.
    Your site give me positive energy every time.
    God bless you and be healthy and successful in everything you want.
    I cannot explain my feelings more than this. Excellent :)