How much do you earn ? – Meaningful Story , Message…..
A man came home from work late, tired and irritated, to find his 5-year old son waiting for him at the door.
SON: “Daddy, may I ask you a question?”
DAD: “Yeah sure, what is it?” replied the man.
SON: “Daddy, how much do you make an hour?”
DAD: “That’s none of your business. Why do you ask such a thing?” the man said angrily.
SON: “I just want to know. Please tell me, how much do you make an hour?”
DAD: “If you must know, I make Rs.100 an hour.”
SON: “Oh,” the little boy replied, with his head down.
SON: “Daddy, may I please borrow Rs.50?”
The father was furious, “If the only reason you asked that is so you can borrow some money to buy a silly toy or some other nonsense, then you march yourself straight to your room.The little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door.
The man had calmed down, and started to think: Maybe there was something he really needed to buy with that Rs.50 and he really didn’t ask for money very often. The man went to the door of the little boy’s room and opened the door.” Are you asleep, son?” He asked.
“No daddy, I’m awake,” replied the boy. “I’ve been thinking, maybe I was too hard on you earlier” said the man. Here’s the Rs.50 you asked for.”
The little boy sat straight up, smiling. “Oh, thank you daddy!” He yelled. Then, reaching under his pillow he pulled out some crumpled up bills.The man saw that the boy already had money, started to get angry again. The little boy slowly counted out his money, and then looked up at his father. “Why do you want more money if you already have some?” the father grumbled.”Because I didn’t have enough, but now I do,” the little boy replied.
“Daddy, I have Rs.100 now. Can I buy an hour of your time?
Please come home early tomorrow. I would like to have dinner with you.”
The father was crushed. He put his arms around his little son, and he begged for his forgiveness.
A reminder to all of us working so hard in life. We should not let time slip through our fingers without having spent some time with those who really matter to us, those close to our hearts……..
Inspirational story ,Quotes – Inspirational Quotes, Pictures and Motivational Thoughts .
<<<<Reaching out and Touching Hearts>>>>
...Thoughts to Contemplate - Reflect - Discover - Explore - Inspire & Enrich Yourself...
- Heart touching inspirational story !!!
- Love your parents……Inspirational story
- An Inspirational Story ~ No act of kindness is ever wasted….
- Inspirational Pictures~Stories~Will touch your heart~Daughter~Father
- An Inspirational Story to improve difficult relationships
- The Wooden Bowl ~ A touching story on Family, Love, Parents & Relationships
- STORY : A BEAUTIFUL WAY OF LOOKING AT THINGS
- Very Emotional Heart Touching short Story
- Heart touching inspirational story for children with moral
- A small story on importance of valuing relationships
- The miracle of Pure Selfless Helping Heart ~ Inspirational Stories
- Sweet little story !!!
- Sweet Inspirational story
- Beautiful Thoughts for life ~Parents~Children~Inspirational Message
- Real story: Prasannta Shandilya fought off robbers who attacked her parents
- GREAT ATTITUDE:~Inspirational short story
- Always be helpful ~ What goes around comes around ~ Inspirational Story
- Heart touching Beautiful Love story…..A very poor man
- Heart Touching Story…..with a Moral
- Beautiful Inspirational children story with moral
- MOTHER’S LOVE …..Inspirational Story
- A wonderful short story :: How can we be HAPPY?
- The secret of happiness ~ Inspirational Story for Children
- What do children value most from parents?
- Inspirational Story of the Day~Beautiful Stories~Pictures~Self Appraisal~Work
- Inspirational real story Of 11-Year-Old Om Prakash Who Saved 8 Children From Raging Fire
- Inspirational Stories – Series – The two hospital patients
- True story ; An inspiring example of humility……
- Short Inspirational Story with powerful moral
- Stories to Inspire ~ Enlighten ~ Bring Life in your Relationships NOW