Gandhi Jayanti – A tribute to ‘Father of the Nation’Gandhi Jayanti or Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti is observed every year as a national holiday to commemorate the birth of Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi (October 2, 1869 – January 30, 1948). His non-violence or satyagraha continues to influence political leaders and movements till date. The celebration and essence of Gandhi Jayanti is not restricted within India and also observed by the United Nations as the International Day of non-violence that aims to disseminate his philosophy, principle and believe in non-violence through proper education and public awareness.
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
- “A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks he becomes.”
- “Be the change that you want to see in the world.”
- “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong.”
- “I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.”
- “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.”
- “An ounce of patience is worth more than a tonne of preaching.”
- “Change yourself – you are in control.”
- “See the good in people and help them.”
- “Without action, you aren’t going anywhere.”
- “Take care of this moment.”
- “Be congruent, be authentic, be your true self.”
- “Continue to grow and evolve.”
- “A no uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a ‘Yes’ uttered merely to please, or worse, to avoid trouble.”
- “Glory lies in the attempt to reach one’s goal and not in reaching it.”
- “An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind.”
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.”
- “A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.”
- “Nobody can hurt me without my permission.”
- “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.”
Mahatma Gandhi.– Inspirational Quotes, Pictures and Motivational Thoughts.
...Thoughts to Contemplate - Reflect - Discover - Explore - Inspire & Enrich Yourself...