Swami Vivekananda , (12 January 1863–4 July 1902), was an Indian Hindu monk. He was a key figure in the introduction of Indian philosophies of Vedanta and Yogato the western world and was credited with raising interfaith awareness, bringing Hinduism to the status of a major world religion in the late 19th century. Vivekananda is regarded as a patriotic saint and his birthday is celebrated as the National Youth Day.
Learn from the thoughts of great people, in order to discover your own greatness…….
Here are 5 of Swami Vivekananda’s most inspiring quotes, that stand true even today.
- “Who is helping you, don’t forget them. Who is loving you, don’t hate them. Who is believing you, don’t cheat them.”
- “Anything that makes you weak physically, intellectually and spiritually, reject as poison.”
- “Relationships are more important than life, but it is important for those relationships to have life in them.”
- “Like me or hate me, both are in my favor. If you like me I am in your heart, if you hate me I am in your mind.”
- “Fill the brain with high thoughts, highest ideals, place them day and night before you, and out of that will come great work.”
Swami-Vivekananda Quotes – Inspirational Quotes, Pictures and Thoughts
...Thoughts to Contemplate - Reflect - Discover - Explore - Inspire & Enrich Yourself...