Heart touching inspirational story
A long time ago, there was a huge apple tree. A little boy loved to come and play around it everyday. He climbed to the treetop, ate the apples, and took a nap under the shadow.
He loved the tree and the tree loved to play with him. Time went by, the little boy had grown up and he no longer played around the tree every day.
“Come and play with me”, the tree asked the boy.
“I am no longer a kid, I do not play around trees any more” the boy replied.
“I want toys. I need money to buy them.”
“Sorry, but I do not have money, but you can pick all my apples and sell them. So, you will have money.”
The boy was so excited. He grabbed all the apples on the tree and left happily. The boy never came back after he picked the apples. The tree was sad.
One day, the boy who now turned into a man returned and the tree was excited.
“Come and play with me” the tree said.
“I do not have time to play. I have to work for my family. We need a house for shelter. Can you help me?”
“Sorry, but I do not have any house. But you can chop off my branches to build your house.” So the man cut all the branches of the tree and left happily. The tree was glad to see him happy but the man never came back since then. The tree was again lonely and sad.
One hot summer day, the man returned and the tree was delighted.
“Come and play with me!” the tree said.
“I am getting old. I want to go sailing to relax myself. Can you give me a boat?” said the man.
“Use my trunk to build your boat. You can sail far away and be happy.”
So the man cut the tree trunk to make a boat. He went sailing and never showed up for a long time.
Finally, the man returned after many years. “Sorry, my boy. But I do not have anything for you anymore. No more apples for you”, the tree said. “No problem, I do not have any teeth to bite” the
“No more trunk for you to climb on.” “I am too old for that now” the man said. “I really cannot give you anything, the only thing left is my dying roots,” the tree said with tears.
“I do not need much now, just a place to rest. I am tired after all these years,” the man replied.
“Good! Old tree roots are the best place to lean on and rest, come sit down with me and rest.” The man sat down and the tree was glad and smiled with tears.
This is a story of everyone. The tree is like our parents. When we were young, we loved to play with our Mum and Dad. When we grow up, we leave them; only come to them when we need something or when we are in trouble. No matter what, parents will always be there and give everything they could just to make you happy.
You may think the boy is cruel to the tree, but that is how all of us treat our parents. We take them for granted; we don’t appreciate all they do for us, until it’s too late.
<<<<Reaching out and Touching Hearts>>>>
...Thoughts to Contemplate - Reflect - Discover - Explore - Inspire & Enrich Yourself...
- Heart Touching Story…..with a Moral
- Heart touching inspirational story !!!
- Beautiful Inspirational children story with moral
- A Heart touching story with Moral and Inspiration……
- Heart touching Beautiful Love story…..A very poor man
- Inspirational short story with moral :Trust in God
- Heart touching story~Inspirational~Motivational~Stories~Friendship
- Short Inspirational Story with powerful moral
- Love your parents……Inspirational story
- A Heart Touching Story ~ I Wish You Enough
- Very Emotional Heart Touching short Story
- Inspirational Story~Pictures~Quotes~Moral~Good Morning
- A touching love story ~ Words Unspoken ~ Free your Heart
- What do children value most from parents?
- The secret of happiness ~ Inspirational Story for Children
- Inspirational Pictures~Stories~Will touch your heart~Daughter~Father
- A Beautiful Inspirational Story on Relationships ~ Message for Parents
- ~The Cookie Thief~ An Inspirational Story (with Moral)
- Sweet Inspirational story
- The Wooden Bowl ~ A touching story on Family, Love, Parents & Relationships
- Inspirational Stories ~ Feelings ~ Emotions ~ Love & Life
- Inspirational real story Of 11-Year-Old Om Prakash Who Saved 8 Children From Raging Fire
- GREAT ATTITUDE:~Inspirational short story
- Moral Booster short story
- An Inspirational Story to improve difficult relationships
- Always be helpful ~ What goes around comes around ~ Inspirational Story
- The best gift for your children on “Children’s Day “
- An Inspirational Story for today ~ Weakness or Strength
- Nice Short Story with a Moral…Why we shout in anger?
- A Small Story With Powerful Lesson (moral)